Register Here for the Holiday Fair
The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus is hosting its Holiday Fair for one day only – Saturday, December 5. Our annual Christmas tree lot is coming will once again be “Home for the Holidays” at our chorus hall at 5770 E. Pima Street, and we want to create a community feel. We are hoping with your help and the help from our community, we will be able to create a wonderful fair. We will also have performances by our choirs and other family oriented activities. Please fill out the form information if you would like to participate at our show. Also feel free to tell any other craft creators who may want to participate at our show.
For the application to be considered, please fill out the Vendor Application Form and submit payment.
Date of Holiday Fair: Saturday, December 5
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 or 4:00 pm (set up begins no earlier than 9:00 am; vendors may stay until 4:00pm)
$25.00 Outside Booth
Vendor provides all necessary equipment
Vendor keeps all proceeds
By submitting a Holiday Fair application and payment, you are certifying that you have read the Terms and Conditions, and will adhere to all rules and policies herein.
Terms and Conditions
Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus Holiday Fair
- Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 9:45 am the day of the Holiday Fair. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 9:00 am the day of the Fair. Break down can start no sooner than 2:00pm on Saturday and must be completed by 5:00pm. No vendor is to close before the official closing time (s). Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
- Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until shows first closing time of 2:00 p.m. The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus (TABC) is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
- Exhibitor Items: Items for sale at the Exhibitor’s booth must be predominantly handmade by the Exhibitor, or Exhibitor must be an official representative of any home-based business (e.g. Young Living, Pampered Chef, etc.). Each Exhibitor must submit a few photographs of his or her craft(s). If participating as a crafter, TABC reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriately handmade. Items cannot be simply purchased for resale.
- Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
- Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow, competition, and desired stop time will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
- Outside Vendor spaces will be in the south parking area of the TABC chorus hall near and around the tree lot. Vehicles will not be allowed in this area; vendors will unload in the west or east lots.
- One business per vendor space: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of the Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus.
- Acceptance: The Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Holiday Fair.
- Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
- Electricity: TABC will not provide electricity to vendors. Vendors are responsible for providing any/all needed electricity.
- Music: Music will be provided throughout the space.
- Tables & Chairs: Each Outside exhibitor may furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy.
- Outdoor exhibitors: For outside exhibitors, it is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since most of the street area is on flat, but un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/ sand bags in case of windy weather.
- Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. TABC is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation. In the case of inclement weather, TABC will provide indoor space in the main chorus hall. Vendors would be allowed to use one (1) standard 6’ or 8’ display table. Should TABC cancel the Holiday Fair, application fees will be refunded in full.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying any/all payment methods (cash to make change, Square, ApplePay, etc.).
- Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the Tucson Arizona Boys Chorus Holiday Fair.